Carpet Installation in Genoa City, Wisconsin
Carpet comes in variety of brands styles and colors—and for this reason the job of find the right carpet for your needs, and learning about the range of options available can seem like an intimidating process. Complete Floor Coverings are the experts at all things flooring and carpets in Genoa City, Wisconsin. We want to address any questions or concerns you may have about carpeting—and help you on our way to enjoying exceptional quality carpet in your home or business space!
Carpet Store Near Genoa City, WI
Stop by our carpet showroom to see a great selection of carpet tiles that we have available. We carry popular brands such as MOHAWK, Stainmaster Carpet, Stanton, Kane Carpet, and Masland Carpet. No matter what room or style you're going for, we can help you find the right carpet to compliment your home.
Carpet Installation FAQs
Why Should I install New Carpet?
Warmth & Comfort; Carpet offers the best thermal insulation and efficiency when it comes to floors—keeping the warm air inside in winter. The soft and welcoming texture of carpet also makes any environment more welcoming and relaxing.
- Design – The combination of colors and style of carpet is enormous—whether you want bright and colorful carpet, or neutral carpet for an office space, there will be something to suit your needs!
- Safety – Carpet adds a gripping texture to the floor making accidental slips less likely, and if a fall were to happen—the carpet provides cushioning, reducing the chance of injury
Should I Consider Installing Carpet On My Own?
While we understand and respect the DIY attitude—carpet installation done correctly; requires planning, patience, concentration, and training. Many common errors people make when installing new carpet are seldom noticed by them, can be spotted by a trained carpet installation professional. We recommend consulting with a flooring professional before trying to tackle this project by yourself.
Who Will Move My Furniture?
We will. All of our staff are trained to effectively and safely move furniture using the strongest structural points on each piece—ensuring your possessions are looked after and safeguarded.
How Do I Keep My Carpet Clean?
Caring for new carpet is one of the most important steps for ensuring the longevity of its lifespan. Important steps for good maintenance include:
- Vacuum regularly—daily in high foot-traffic areas, or if household has pets.
- Professional steam clean. Consider getting steam cleaning done every now and again to ensure your carpet remains stain free and vibrant for longer.
- Remove stains as soon as they appear to ensure they do not set in.
How Long Does Carpet Last?
There is no definitive answer to this question. Carpets that have proper and regular care as above—can last for decades. However, for homes that have kids or pets; kids can increase the likelihood of stains and general wear-and-tear, and pets claws can lead to fraying. In these cases, carpets may last significantly less due to to the increased foot traffic.