Laminate Flooring Installation In McHenry, Illinois
If you're looking for laminate flooring, the experts at Complete Floor Coverings can help you find a laminate style to suit your style and needs. At our flooring showroom, we stock a wide variety of laminate flooring available in different styles and decor. Whether you’re looking to renovate your residential or commercial space, we have installed floors for any type of room or setting that you can imagine. These include living rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, schools, retail stores, and more! With over 30 years of experience in the flooring industry, we carry a wealth of knowledge on flooring installation.
Our laminate flooring installation service area includes McHenry and the surrounding cities in Northern Illinois and South Wisconsin including:
Algonquin, Cary, Crystal Lake, Fox Lake, Genoa City, Hebron, Richmond, Twin Lakes, Volo, Wilmot, Wonderlake, and Woodstock.
What Is Laminate Flooring?
Laminate flooring is synthetic floors that imitate the look of other flooring material including hardwood, stone, and metal. It is made by combining different layers that are fused together during a lamination procedure from heat and pressure. The result is flooring with enhanced strength and stability that gives a highly realistic look. Laminate flooring is comprised of the following layers:
- Top Layer: Finished to protect from fading, abrasions, wear and stains from daily use.
- Visual Layer: Highly detailed and realistic image to give the natural look and texture of real wood, stone, metal, and other material.
- Core Layer: The core is made from high-density fiberboard that is reinforced with a special resin to further enhance moisture resistance and increase durability.
- Bottom Layer: Designed to resist moisture that causes boards to warp.
Advantages of Laminate Flooring
There are a couple advantages laminate offers over other flooring options. They include:
- A more affordable flooring option. One of the most cost effective floors available.
- Easy to install, maintain, and clean.
- Get the look of real material like hardwood or stone without paying the price of the real flooring!